Are you a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints? If not, you should be! It is an awesome religion!! Have you read The Book of Mormon? If not, you should, cause it is a GREAT book to read! Have you watched General Conference this year? If not, you should, it was marvelous!! I am being serious. I am not forcing you, this is primary just a friendly invite. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and I love it! I have read The Book of Mormons many time, I am reading for my sixth time and I can`t get enough of it. Yes, it is just that great! I watched the General Conference and I received a lot of answers, inspiration, growth of my testimony and I gained more knowledge. If you have no clue what I am writing about, check out www.lds.org for more information.
10 main points I would love to share with you from General Conference April 2012!
- No pain lasts forever, we are living in this world temporary
- There is no problem that you can`t overcome.
- Don`t delay or dwell on old issues, it is getting late.
- Fear departs when Faith endures.
- Guidance does not take away your free agency.
- Be not overcome by evil, overcome evil by good.
- None is perfect, let`s learn to forgive
- Think, Reason and Achieve
- Do things in the right order: Never delay a prompting.
- Discipleship is not a race; it is an invitation to ALL.
A funny note:
First day of Conference, I was watching it in Spanish, it was hard, but I actually got 70% of it, and the rest was too fast paced or too hard to understand, and so I made my own understanding (lol).
I already so excited for the next General Conference (in 6 months time)! Until then, I will try my best to apply the teachings taught!
I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!!
PS: All you followers, so sorry for not posting soon, as you can see life has been BUSY.
Stay tuned for my Easter weekend post!