This are all what I have experienced in Peru, and so they are all my personal pros & cons of my Peru 2012. You never know what happens in the future, all listed here, might have changed or even experienced different!
– Culture variety
– Liberal people
– Cheap living cost
– Lack of structure means no tension = relax!
– Very very family orientated
– Latino inspired beats and music (LOVE IT!)
– Home parties
– Picture loving people (I got a bunch since everyone wants to take a picture with you or of you!)
– One of the seven wonders of the world is found in Peru (Machu Picchu)
– Having the looks of an international person (you are a target to everything)
– Poor Customer service
– They don´t promote individual learning (even in Universities)
– USIL International administration (not helpful with anything major or minor)
– Traffic is horrible
– Sanitation and hygiene
– No clean tap water
– Promptness of time
– Organization of anything
– Ambulance and medical care (their misusage of power when in traffic)
– Working children
– Travelling inside Peru is super expensive (by plane)
– Very little environmental prompt
Life in Norway is all great!