Unbelievable!!! Unbelievable how fast time has flown by. I have had a FUN start this year, with lots of travelling and adventures!! Followed by a ROUGH patch in the last 6 months. Even I don´t know where to start, but if I can sum up 2012, in one word, it would be; WEIRD.
– It was weird that I had the courage to explore the world on my own.
– It was weird travelling to 2 new continents alone.
– It was weird fulfilling my long-dreamed dream about Utah.
– It was weird being on new grounds.
– It was weird and unbelievable having so much fun.
– It was weird taking a surprised road trip to Disney Land and finding myself in L.A!
– It was weird suddenly living in Buenos Aires and having the heated atmosphere around me all the time.
– It was weird and scary experiencing flood for the first time in my whole life!
– It was weird realizing that I made it to Machu Picchu!
– It was weird exploring cultures I used to dream about.
– It was weird mastering a new language that I could only wish to speak.
– It was weird being so far from home for that long period of time.
– It was weird to have to schedule when I wanted to chat with my family.
– It was weird having so low living cost and money was not a worry.
– It was weird being sick so many times in a semester.
– It was weird making so many new awesome friends on my adventures!!
– It was weird coming back home to Norway and having reality stare me right through the eyes.
– It was such a weird semester with lots to do.
– It was an emotional rollercoaster this year.
– It is weird writing this post about how weird my year has been.
I could still go on about all the weirdness, but honestly, it has all been a BLESSING! Thank you all for making 2012 a wonderful adventure. I´m excited to share 2013 with you! I can´t wait to see what adventures awaits, but I´m ready, be it weird or scary!
Happy New Year you all! Make sure to celebrate it, I know I will, in Serbia! *^.^*